|Această pagină este arhivată automat de Andrebot cu ajutorul Pywikipediabot.|
La pagina http://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diana,_Prin%C8%9Bes%C4%83_de_Wales, la final, apare un mesaj scris cu roșu, Eroare la citare: <ref> tags exist for a group named "N", but no corresponding <references group="N"/> tag was found... Nu știu cum să îl înlătur. Mă poți ajuta, te rog? Multumesc anticipat! Luiza1202
Buna seara[modificare sursă]
Vad ca sunteti pe net, si as dori sa ma ajutati, daca se poate, nu am mai intrat de multi ani pe wiki la tradus si apar erori urte. am tradus un ciot [] si chiar titlu nu are diacritice, nu stiu cum sa corectez eroarea din titlu. Multumesc !
TUSC token ca39a350b802966f80e424cd7578f0ea[modificare sursă]
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
New sign-up page for the Medical Translation Project[modificare sursă]
This is a friendly reminder that the sign-up page at the Medical Translation Project (previously Translation Task force) has been updated. This means everyone has to sign up again. Using the new page it will be easier for us to get into contact with you when there is work available. Please check out our progress pages now! There might be work there already for you.
We are also very proud to introduce new roles and guides which allows people to help who don't have medical knowledge too!
- Here are ways you can help!
- Community organization
- We need involved Wikipedians to engage the community on the different Wikipedias, and to spread the word!
- Assessing content
- We need language knowledgeable Wikipedians (or not yet Wikipedians) who indicate on our progress tables which articles should and should not be translated!
- We are always on the look-out for dedicated translators to work with our content, especially in smaller languages!
- Translated articles need to be integrated into local Wikipedias. This process is done manually, and needs to take merge or replace older articles.
- Template installation
- For translations to be more useful templates and modules should be installed. We need people with the technical know-how who can help out!
- Several of our processes are in need of simplification and many could occur automatically with bots.
Please use the sign up page, and thank you guys for all the work you've been doing. The translation project wouldn't be possible without you!