De la Wikipedia, enciclopedia liberă
Format:Wiktionarypar A sprint is a sharp burst of forward movement.
Sprint may refer to:
- Sprint (race), a type of short race in athletics
- Sprint Nextel, a major telecommunications company in the United States that was called Sprint until July 2005
- Sprint (cycling), a track event involving a one-on-one match race between opponents who start next to each other
- Sprint (missile), an anti-ballistic missile
- Sprint (word processor), software published by Borland
- Sprint (software engineering), a development phase in the SCRUM software engineering method.
- Sprint Music, a record label
Sprint may also mean:
- Sprint Expressway, the main expressway network in Klang Valley, Malaysia.
- Special Psychiatric Rapid Intervention Team, a United States Navy group that provides immediate psychiatric care following a traumatic event
- Chevrolet Sprint, a re-badged version of the Suzuki Swift
- Sprint car racing, auto racing with small, high-powered vehicles
- Alfa Romeo Sprint, automobile produced by Alfa Romeo between 1976 and 1989
- Eastern Sprints, a rowing championship
- Sprint, a business term meaning a brief campaign within a longer sales promotion program designed to maintain interest and excitement
- an accelerated hackathon, a brief, intense software development gathering
- a series of racing video games from Atari, first released as Sprint 2
Vezi și[modificare | modificare sursă]
|Pagina aceasta de dezambiguizare listează articolele care au titluri identice sau susceptibile de confuzie.
Dacă ați ajuns aici prin intermediul unei legături interne care trebuia să trimită direct la un articol, vă rugăm să o corectați.